Buteyko Breathing for Asthma and Allergies.
Buteyko can help you to decrease asthma medication by up to 90%. Which will result in better health and breathing within a short period. You will get the best results possible with this unique fusion of acupuncture, Buteyko breathing, lifestyle advice, and Qi Gong exercises to ensure that
It is a safe, effective and drug-free method to help with asthma and other breathing-related conditions including;
2) Hay fever and rhinitis
3) Cystic fibrosis
4) Persistent cough
11) Panic attacks
12) Sleep apnea
How Buteyko Benefit’s You
- As you improve your breathing asthma, and allergies attacks stop.
- Correct breathing will benefit your health in all areas.
- Your overall energy will get better as you breathe properly.
- Thereby allowing you to play more sport as exercise-induced asthma will not occur.
- Giving you the ability to reverse an asthma attack by controlling your breathing.
- You will be able to reduce medication as your breathing improves (saving money and no more side effects)
- Correct breathing will stop snoring & reduce sleep apnoea
What does Buteyko Breathing involve?
You will learn breathing exercises to improve your condition. The exercises are relaxing with similar benefits to doing meditation. Thereby developing better breathing patterns, resulting in fewer asthma attacks reduced stress/anxiety and general health improvements.
It is a great solution for your respiratory, and many other health problems. Free yourself or your loved ones from a lifetime’s dependence on asthma medication and the side effects they can have.
Buteyko is ideal for both adults and children as young as five years old.
Dave is a Member of The Buteyko breathing association.
Please feel welcome to telephone Dave on 0879618344 to discuss how Buteyko breathing will benefit you.
A testimonial left on Google August 2018
I am really grateful to Dave. I developed asthma and a bad cough that was lasting for months. Nothing worked, antibiotics, other medicines. I was really down. In 3 sessions I recovered. It seemed kind of a miracle. I wouldn’t believe If I hadn’t experienced myself. Thanks