Buteyko Breathing for Asthma and allergies.
Buteyko breathing can help you to decrease asthma medication by up to 90%.
Your breathing and your health will improve as soon as you start to practice Buteyko breathing techniques. I use a unique fusion of acupuncture, Buteyko breathing lifestyle advice and Qi Gong exercises to ensure that you get the best results possible.
“I am now asthma free after 35 years I can now exercise without fear of getting an asthma attack I don’t have to use any medication after years of being dependant on inhalers, all thanks to Buteyko breathing……………..I can’t believe how easy it was to change my life so much!!
Buteyko Breathing therapy provides safe, effective and drug free help to those suffering from asthma and other breathing related conditions including;
• Hay fever and rhinitis
• Cycstic fibrosis
• Persistent cough
• Panic attacks
• Sleep apnoea
How Buteyko Benefit’s You
- It will improve your breathing so that wheezing, asthma and allergies dissappear
- Correct breathing will benefit your health in all areas.
- Your overall energy will get better as you breathe properly
- You will be able play more sport as exercise induced asthma will not occur
- You will be able to reverse an asthma attack by controlling your breathing
- You will be able to reduce medication as your breathing improves (saving money and no more side affects)
- Correct breathing will stop snoring & reduce sleep apnoea
What does Buteyko Breathing involve?
You will learn breathing exercises and be given advice on how to improve your condition. The breathing exercises are not physically demanding, in fact, most of the programme is carried out sitting comfortably in a chair.
Buteyko breathing gives you Maximum control with minimum medication. Free yourself or your loved ones of a lifetime’s dependence on asthma medication and the side effects they can have.
Buteyko Breathing is the solution for you and your respiratory problems. Buteyko is suitable for both adults and children.
Dave is a Member of The Buteyko breathing association.
Personal and telephone consultations available.
Please feel welcome to telephone to discuss how Buteyko breathing will benefit you.