Dantien Acupuncture, where your health matters.
Welcome to Dantien where your health comes first.
We are open again and ready to help with all of your health needs. Your health and safety remain our priority so we have gone beyond the Covid19 compliance requirements this.
Here’s what’s new.
We have been working hard to ensure your safety in a comfortable relaxing environment.
- We have installed HEPA air filters that will remove any airborne Covid19 particles.
- Stringent cleaning and sanitising is maintained between clients.
- Rooms are sanitised with UVC sterilisation lights at the end of each day.
- I have completed the W.H.O and Barbacide Covid 19 sanitising certifications.
- There are now two treatment rooms, rather than three.
- Appointments will be on a stricter time schedule.
- I will inform you by text or phone call when to enter, thereby limiting your exposure to anybody else during your visit.
- I will be wearing a sneeze protection face shield and mask and request that you wear your own face-covering too.
You can arrange a virtual consultation for conditions including Asthma, COPD, Allergies, Sleep Apnea, and other respiratory conditions. Anxiety and fatigue can also be treated virtually via a one -to- one video call.
With all these measures in place, I hope that you will find your acupuncture experience as enjoyable and relaxing as before. You can enjoy the benefits of acupuncture in total security and privacy. Your health is my priority and while there have been some changes, this remains the focus of Dantien acupuncture.